Serves 1 / Difficulty – Easy / Ready in 10 minutes.
A nice alternative to hummus (you can find my recipe here) and pitta bread on its own, you can swap the cheese for your favourite but I think manchego is a perfect companion to hummus.
1 pitta bread
Chard & beetroot salad leaves
Spinkling of truffle oil (not essential but provides some extra zing)
- Warm the pitta through so you can cut it open.
- Thinly slice some manchego.
- Thickly spread some hummus in the pitta.
- Add the manchego and chard leaves into the pitta.
- sprinkle with truffle oil.